Masculine. A straight-line cube with a characteristic quilted backrest and a twisting seam of the armrest. All this creates a more classic, dignified and masculine figure. ‘deXxter’ is airy and light in state. The armchair can be adjusted using the swing and turning function and gives you a cozy feeling of “carrying on your hands”.
- Seating structure: strap suspension on the pipe frame, connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: springs covered with ergo-PUR foam and cold foam
- 360 degree rotating armchair with a tilting backrest
- The tone and material of the legs can be changed if desired among the following: black matte metal (standard), glossy chrome-plated metal, brushed silver metal, brushed bronze metal
- High-quality skins:
Z59/Z69 Longlife Xtra by W.SCHILLIG Natural Leather
Z78 micropigmentated aniline leather
Also available with other materials (including leather)
- Armchair dimensions 78x 92 x 107 cm (LxSxK)
- Tumba dimensions 52 x 43 x 39 cm (LxSxK), the tumba must be selected if desired and is not automatically included
Watch the video below on how to adjust the backrest
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.