Lots of room for everyone! With a strikingly large and cozy angle , ‘bonnie’ takes comfort to a new level. But ‘bonnie has even more to offer – the integrated adjustment of the seating depth is optically handsome and doesn’t save on comfort! A characteristic twist on the outer edge of the pillows emphasizes the overall picture. Armrests can be ordered adjustable if desired, and this also creates individuality in terms of comfort.
- Seating structure: beech solid wood frame, diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: metal frame, strap suspension covered with a diolene coating, which in turn is connected to the ergo-PUR foam
- The tone of the legs can be changed if desired from the following: black (standard), silver, glossy chrome, bronze
- The sofa has adjustable seating depth, adjustable armrests can be selected for an additional fee
- High-quality T88 Longlife fabric (100% polyester), also available with other materials (including leather)
- Sofa dimensions 340x158x87cm (LxSxK)
Watch the video below on how to adjust the seating depth
Watch the video below on how to adjust the armrests
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.