‘finn’ combines stylish art deco with functional finish. The adjustment options are both flexible and technically durable. ‘finn’ can be ordered with optionally adjustable head restraints. The sofa can be ordered for an additional fee for motorized seating depth adjustment, which makes it a quick relaxing takeaway or a refreshing nap.
- Seating part structure: diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: strap suspension covered with ergo-PUR foam
- The tone and material of the feet can be changed if desired among the following: natural oiled walnut (standard), natural oiled oak, glossy chrome-plated metal, brushed silver metal
- The sofa is motorised (with electric) adjustable seating depth and/or manual adjustable head restraints for an additional fee
- High quality S22 Longlife fabric fabric (100% polyester), S37 Longlife fabric fabric (100% polyester), Z59 Longlife Xtra by W.SCHILLIG natural leather. Also available with other materials (including leather)
- If desired, it is possible to order wheels in addition to the legs on the corner part, for easy relocation of the sofa.
- GERMAN DESIGN AWARD SPECIAL 2016 winner
- Design: Wilhelm Bolinth
- Sofa dimensions 281/302/321 x 230 x 71-90 cm (LxSxK)
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.