Elegant and universal. Adjusting the seating depth allows individual seating positions – upright or completely relaxed. A narrow wooden underbelly enhances a straightforward and elegant design language. The legs are available in a variety of metal tones.
- Seating part structure: diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: strap suspension covered with ergo-PUR foam
- The tone of metal legs, if desired, can be changed from the following: black (standard), anthracite, bronze, silver, chrome.
- The sofa has adjustable seating depth
- High-quality S37 Longlife fabric (100% polyester) by W.SCHILLIG. Also available with other materials (including leather)
- It is possible to order various decorative pillows visible in the pictures.
- Sofa dimensions 279/299/319 x 178 x 88 cm (LxSxK)
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.