Infallible. ‘wilson’ attracts attention with a distinctive decorative quilt. But the absolute highlight is the optional electric motor adjustable seating depth.
- Seating part structure: diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: strap suspension covered with ergo-PUR foam
- The tone of metal legs, if desired, can be changed from the following: black (standard), bronze, silver, chrome.
- The sofa is motorised (with electricity) adjustable seating depth for an additional fee
- High-quality V52 Longlife fabric (100% polyester) by W.SCHILLIG. Also available with other materials (including leather)
- If desired, it is possible to order wheels in addition to the legs on the corner part, for easy relocation of the sofa.
- Sofa dimensions 272/292/312 x 198 x 80 cm (LxSxK)
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.