Here, straightness is very important, and this special design is additionally supported by an elegant kettle sewn to the edges. All sofas in the series are available in different sizes, which allows for different solutions in each room.
- The structure of the seating part: a wooden frame made of beech, sik-tab springs, which in turn also have a diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: wooden frame made of beech, strap suspension covered with diolene coating, which in turn is connected to ergo-PUR foam
- High quality Z69 natural leather Longlife Xtra by W.SCHILLIG
– also available with other materials (including leather)
- Corner sofa available in general width: 260 cm / 280 cm / 300 cm / 340 cm / 380 cm / 420 cm
- Sofa depth / angle depth 104 cm / 164 cm
- Sofa height 66 cm
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.