A sofa that you never want to leave, because this model just has everything! With a slight push, the seating depth can be adjusted as needed – from comfortable-upright to relaxing spraining. In addition, both armrests and headrests are adjustable, so offers [enjoy&MORE] a whole range of seating comfort with all the essential functions!
- Seating part structure: diolene-coated spring core connected to ergo-PUR foam
- Backrest structure: strap suspension covered with a high-quality mixture of polyester fibers and foam rods in chambers filled with a mixture of high-quality polyester fibers and foam rods
- The tone of the legs can be changed if desired from the following: black (standard), silver, glossy chrome, bronze
- The sofa has adjustable seating depth, adjustable head restraints as well as adjustable armrests
- High-quality R66 Longlife fabric fabric (85% polyester, 15% nylon), also available with other materials (including leather)
- Designed by Wilhelm Bolinth
- Sofa dimensions 340x185x87cm (LxSxK)
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.