Delicate design, filigree legs and particularly elegant colors make W.SCHILLIG’s large sofa ‘softy’ a timeless elegant piece of furniture. It combines attractive design with the best possible quality, making it a long-term favorite.
From high-quality materials carefully processed upholstered furniture that meets all individual requirements. The velvet fabric in the pictures is timelessly beautiful and also extremely cozy. The design with elastic sik-tab springs ensures an optimal sitting experience.
- Seating part structure: sik-tab springs bottom connected by ergo-PUR foam, loose seating pads
- Backrest structure: strap suspension covered with ergo-PUR foam, loose backrest cushions
- The tone of metal legs, if desired, can be changed from among the following: black (standard), bronze, anthracite, chrome.
- High quality S41 Longlife fabric fabric (100% polyester) by W.SCHILLIG. Also available with other materials (including leather)
- The series also includes corner sofas and straight sofas of other sizes and an armchair.
- Sofa dimensions 254 x 113 x 79 cm (LxSxK)
This model is a design product of German engineers. The family-run W.SCHILLIG company has more than 70 years of experience in technical skills, trend design ideas, attractive design and know-how from Germany. The result is upholstered furniture that provides first-class comfort and attention to detail. When choosing the materials used, sustainability and the protection of resources are considered.
1949. Founded in 2004, the small basket-making workshop has today become one of the leading, internationally active manufacturers of upholstered furniture in Europe, headquartered in Ebersdorf-Frohnlach, Germany.
With over 1,000 employees in five different locations, they create superbly designed sofas, sun loungers and armchairs with exceptional seating comfort. Seating comfort with 70 years of experience with knowledge and innovations. High-quality materials and extensive skin and fabric knowledge are the basis of functional and sustainable furniture, designed for people who value design and lifestyle.